IFRS rules are frequently revised, making their implementation challenging or even daunting. This leads to common, yet significant, financial reporting issues that impact all aspects of a company, such as:
- Poor decision-making due to mistakes in the FS.
- Costly errors in relation to VAT and Corporate Tax.
- Time-consuming and expensive external audits.
- Inadequate productivity of new employees, as they struggle to familiarize themselves with the company’s accounting policies.
- Time lost in searching for the right answer.
- Increased risk of FS Fraud which in turn increases the potential liability of the BOD.
Our new IFRS training service ‘Financial Reporting Policy Manual’ is here to help you. It aims to improve your personnel’s productivity, promote time efficiency, and reinforce the quality of your services.
With a comprehensive Manual, the answers to many accounting questions are at your fingertips so you do not waste valuable time each time an issue arises.
What you will get is a detailed report (i.e. the Manual), which will include all relevant IFRSs, applicable to your entity, with numerical examples and double entries.
We have the expertise and sector-specialist knowledge that can be applied to private businesses, public sector organizations, and large groups with consolidation requirements and other complexities.
With years of experience in IFRS consulting and professional training, we can ensure that both the Manual as well as any needed additional training requirements are of the highest standards.
- The Manual can be a great tool in training existing employees and accelerate the productivity of new employees.
- Time efficiency: the answers to most accounting questions are at your fingertips.
- Enabling your staff and Board to work more efficiently, which in turn will lead to better decision-making.
- Reducing the risk of FS fraud, therefore minimizing the potential liability for the Board of Directors.
- Fewer mistakes in the FS will lead to faster and therefore cost-efficient external audits.
- Complying with regulatory and audit requirements.