IFRSs are frequently revised to present relevant, useful, and transparent information to users. This regular change in rules can make IFRS implementation challenging or even daunting.
Though our IFRS online private training sessions, you can get up to speed with recent IFRS developments, and earn your CPDs at the same time.
Why train with us?
- Our lead tutor – Orestis Papacharalambous, is an experienced qualified accountant (ACA, CFE) specializing in IFRSs
- Since 2010, he has been training ICAEW & ACCA students for their IFRS exams with excellent results (well above global average rates), and several of his students obtained global and national prizes over the years
- Orestis has been developing and delivering IFRS seminars & courses to the Big 6 accounting firms, local accounting firms, multinational firms, and universities
- He has worked for several years as a senior lecturer at 2 of the most prestigious institutions in Cyprus, which specialize in professional training
- Orestis has been training thousands of delegates on IFRSs all over the globe
- He is also a successful IFRS blogger with thousands of monthly readers worldwide
- Orestis has recently created a YouTube channel dedicated to IFRSs
What we offer
- IFRS online private training to suit your needs
- Tailor-made teaching approach with the use of case studies and examples, to make sessions more interactive and enable knowledge retention
- CPD certificate will be issued with the completion of each training session
- IFRS online private training – €100 per hour
“One of the best seminars I have ever attended.” – G. C
“This is the first time in my life I didn’t get bored during a seminar. Keep up the good work.” – A. S.
“Excellent seminar in all respects” – P. C.
“The use of case studies has made the seminar very interactive. Excellent job!” – C. S.
“Passionate for what he does.” – T. E.