Why train with us?
- Our lead tutor – Orestis Papacharalambous, is an experienced qualified accountant (ACA, CFE) specializing in IFRSs, ISAs, and Banking
- Since 2010, he has been training ICAEW & ACCA students for their advanced stage exams with excellent results (well above global average rates), and several of his students obtained global and national prizes over the years
- Orestis has been developing and delivering CPD seminars & courses to Big 6 accounting firms, local accounting firms, multinational firms, and universities
- He has worked for several years as a senior lecturer at 2 of the most prestigious institutions in Cyprus, which specialize in professional training
- Orestis has been training thousands of delegates on IFRSs & ISAs all over the globe
- He is also a successful IFRS blogger with thousands of monthly readers worldwide
- Orestis has recently created a YouTube channel dedicated to IFRSs
We offer online private tuition on the following ICAEW modules:
- Accounting (ACC)
- Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR)
- Financial Management (FM)
- Business Planning Banking (BPB)
- Corporate Reporting (CR)
- Online private tuition – €80 per hour
“As you know, the results are out and I’m happy to inform you that I have passed. I want to thank you for all your support, and all the patience you had with us (me) in the class. Your notes, help, and support led me personally to these results. Once again, thank you.” – I. C.
“Orestis, I cannot find the words to thank you. I got a pass with 70%. A few months ago I thought that passing this exam was a mission impossible. With your help and guidance, I managed to pass it with flying colors. You are the best. Thank you!!!” – S. P.
“Orestis is doing an excellent job and has some great teaching methods.” – A. G.
“Excellent teacher in all respects” – A. M.
“Outstanding teacher. Very easy to follow, with very good exam technique and teaching style.” – A. R.
“Passionate for what he does.” – T. E.
“Orestis is the perfect tutor” – D. E.
ICAEW takes no responsibility for the content of any
supplemental training materials supplied by the
Partner in Learning