Why train with us?
- Our lead tutor – Orestis Papacharalambous, is an experienced qualified accountant (ACA, CFE) specializing in IFRSs & ISAs
- Since 2010, he has been training ICAEW & ACCA students for their advanced stage exams with excellent results (well above global average rates), and several of his students obtained global and national prizes over the years
- Orestis has been developing and delivering IFRS & ISA seminars/courses to the Big 6 accounting firms, local accounting firms, multinational firms, and universities
- He has worked for several years as a senior lecturer at 2 of the most prestigious institutions in Cyprus, which specialize in professional training
- Orestis has been training thousands of delegates on IFRSs & ISAs all over the globe
- He is also a successful IFRS blogger with thousands of monthly readers worldwide
- Orestis has recently created a YouTube channel dedicated to IFRSs
What we offer
- Small groups to enable effective learning and promote knowledge retention
- Continuous student support throughout the semester via phone, email, and messages
- Excellent pass rates (well above global average rates)
- Flexible teaching approach to facilitate learning
- SBR live online course – €850
- AAA live online course – €750
“Thank you very much for all your efforts that you put in teaching P2 as Iv. and I successfully passed this winter session.” – A. I.
“I passed!!! Many thanks to YOU” – G. S.
“As you know, the results are out and I’m happy to inform you that I have passed P2. For this and for F7, I want to thank you for all your support, and all the patience you had with us (me) in the class. Your notes, help, and support led me personally to these results. Once again, thank you.” – I. C.
“Orestis, I cannot find the words to thank you. I got a pass with 70%. A few months ago I thought that passing P2 was a mission impossible. With your help and guidance, I managed to pass it with flying colors. You are the best. Thank you!!!” – S. P.
“Orestis is doing an excellent job and has some great teaching methods.” – A. G.
“Excellent teacher in all respects” – A. M.
“Outstanding teacher. Very easy to follow, with very good exam technique and teaching style.” – A. R.
“Passionate for what he does.” – T. E.
“Orestis is the perfect tutor” – D. E.