Regardless of the type of business, the risk of fraud is always present.
Did you know?
- Fraud is estimated to cost organizations 5% of revenues each year. To put it simply into numbers, the projected potential loss is a staggering $3.7 trillion worldwide!
- 59% of victim companies recovered nothing from their losses.
- 82% of victim organizations underwent an external audit.
- It’s more likely to uncover a fraud by accident than it is by an external audit.
- Nearly one third of all employees commit some degree of employee theft.
- It is estimated that a third of United States corporate bankruptcies are a direct result of employee theft.
It is evident from the above that preventing fraud should be a top priority for any organization, in order to be protected from financial ruin.
Our Fraud Prevention Consulting services include:
- Fraud Policy Review*
- Fraud Awareness Training
*The Fraud Policy Review provides management with recommendations for a proactive fraud deterrence program.
If you are interested about our Fraud Prevention Consulting services please fill in this interest form and we will get back to you soon.