Our Fraud Prevention seminar will take place on 20/6/2019 at the Synergy Conference Center. Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
See below for details and/or register your interest here.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Fraud Prevention should be a top priority for any business, so as to be protected from a potential financial ruin.
Did you know?
- Fraud is estimated to cost organizations 5% of revenues each year. To put it simply into numbers, the projected worldwide impact is a staggering $3.7 trillion loss!
- 59% of victim companies recovered nothing from their losses.
- 82% of victim organizations underwent an external audit.
- It’s more likely to uncover a fraud by accident than it is by an external audit.
- Nearly one third of all employees commit some degree of employee theft.
- It is estimated that a third of United States corporate bankruptcies are a direct result of employee theft.
- Understanding criminal behavior
- The Fraud Triangle
- Red flags you should be looking for
- Profiles of offenders
- Massive corporate scandals and what did we learn from them
- Occupational fraud through various case studies
- How to protect your firm/organization?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- C-level Executives
- Senior Managers / Managers / Supervisors
- Internal Auditors
- Forensic Accountants
- Fraud Investigators
- Compliance Officers
- External Auditors
Orestis Papacharalambous is a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA), member of the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales), and a qualified Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), member of the ACFE (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners).
He is an experienced financial trainer, who has been serving as an examiner, marker and university lecturer on IFRS, Audit and Fraud Prevention/Investigation related courses.
Orestis is being called upon both nationally and internationally for his training abilities and has a wealth of experience to share that is supported by impeccable financial credentials.
He regularly posts technical articles on the aforementioned topics and throughout the years he has acquired a global audience.
Venue: Synergy Conference Center
Participation fees: €145 + VAT
CPD/CPE Units: 4
No refunds are granted for this event, but you can transfer your ticket to someone else in case you are not able to attend. You can do so by just updating your order information with the new attendee’s information or just contact us at email@example.com.
Coffee and pastries/snacks are included in the price. If you have any special dietary requirements, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.